There is a lot to consider when you're preparing to lift heavy and expensive items.
- Time to perform the lifts
- Crane type, tonnage, overall dimensions
- Road permits & counter weight transport depending on crane supplied
- How to configure the crane
- How to overcome the site's tight conditions, dangers, hazards & terrain
- Determine the perfect placement of the crane for maximum lift efficiency
- How to keep down the cost?
- Most of all safety
All this information and more is planned step by step enabling us to carry out simulated lifts giving customers a very economical and safe way of planning and scheduling construction builds.
Please call our operations team for your next lift or for more information regarding our 3D lift planning.